Thursday, August 21, 2008

The end is here.

So tomorrow morning marks my last day as an employee of Equal Vision Records. I'm pretty bummed out and excited to be leaving. From here I will recall some of my favorite things that happened while I was working there.

-Making stupid animal noises while printing with Beardo and Marco just to annoy everyone in the office.
-Chris D. hates girls who look like Chris D. t-shirts.
-Night Crew with Mikey Prema and Joey.
-Salsaritas queso=om nom nom nom.
-www.omnomnomnom.com
-naps in the emulsion room at 7am because I was waiting on the burning schedule
-Random debauchery with merchnow dudes and Mike A.
-Annoying the shit out of Chris Sez and Dave Harris when I first started every time they walked by.
-The creation of Final Friday on the final Friday of September 2006.

All in all I like everyone I met there, well mostly everyone and I'm gonna miss seeing them everyday I learned a good trade as well.

School starts on Monday. I've yet to buy my textbooks mainly because I haven't had time to get to the school to buy them. I will be taking Western Civ, American History, English Composition, Math and Psychology. I'm pretty pumped. This time around I'm taking classes I'm actually interested in. 25 and going back to college. Better late than never.

The test presses came in last Thursday for the Reptar EP. I'm very fucking excited. Once I get the rest of the money in order(which should be by the end of next week.) I should have them in my possession by late September/early October. There will be 100 on clear red and 200 on solid blue. 30 of them will be put aside for the record release which will have the most ridiculous cover ever.

So I think thats it for now. I'll have another update once school starts.

Currently listening to Left For Dead. Skingraft just played. I mentally moshed.

1 comment:

Benjamin L. Belcher said...

Congrarationz Zach, stay in school. You still wanna send me that record? I'll give you my addy if you like