Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer is almost over. I'm bummed out so hard. Aside from the bender weekend, I haven't done much of anything. I want to do something bad and its driving me nuts. I start school back up at the end of the month. Studying history, I'm pretty excited. I also still am itching so hard to get out and see the road. I want to tour so bad. ahhh I'll figure it out. About 2 weeks ago I sent out the paperwork and down payment for the Reptar record. I'm anxiously waiting on the test presses to come back.

I've decided to let my ipod just go through shuffle as I work. I want to see how many days it takes for my ipod to go completely through. The nice thing I guess is it will scrobble everything it's played once I hook it up to my computer and my last.fm thing detects it. haha I lead such a boring life.

Face Value, Black S.S., Sick Fix, Reptar and The Infidels on Saturday. I'm pretty excited about that show. Final Friday was supposed to play the day after with Orenthal James and It's Alive but due to circumstances with OJ the show was cancelled. I just want Final Friday to play again. I also want Dave's arm to get better so we can start writing new material again. The new songs we started writing have greater promise than the songs we originally wrote which I find boring now.

I'm currently listening to Negative FX. Slapshot sucks as does Choke, but this band and LP rule.

No comments: